Twisted Sister















Here I was introducing my girlfriend to the state in which I grew up in and what better way to do that than take her to a good ol' Wisconsin Waukesha county fair. Besides the fried cheese, cheescake on a stick, and cream puffs, who could we have been blessed with mainstaging? Yes, that's right. Twisted Sister; and they rocked. What a way to introduce my girl to the state I love. Needless to say I don't think she had developed a Wisconsin stomach yet. Below is a pic of her after two days of traditional foods such as mentioned above but also including fish frys, and brats with krout. At least she doesn't look as bad as Mel Gibson's mugshot photo.

Dee Snider is an avid advocate of the March of Dimes. You can sponsor Dee Snider in the Annual Bikers for Babies Ride to benefit the March of Dimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lilipip

7 Rules For Turning Business Conflicts Into Win-Win