Life

My sister called me to tell me about a terrible accident. A friend of the family was changing a tire on the side of a highway. His 16 yr old sat on the grass waiting and watching his dad while his mother waited in the car. I don't know what all were thinking about. Maybe they had a small fight like many families do over something little and really not that important. I hope though that they were all thinking good thoughts thou. Why? Because a 16-wheeler clipped the car killing the dad and putting the mother in critical. The 16 yr old watched it all while on the grass. He is OK and staying with family. My, and friends and families hearts go out to them all.

Life is short. Try not to let the little things get in the way of what is ultimately a short time here. Unfortunately it sometimes takes these tragedies to remember this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lilipip

7 Rules For Turning Business Conflicts Into Win-Win