Poor Comcast customer service

You would think after all the recorded horrible customer service interactions between customers and large companies they would be taking action to correct or weed out the loosey reps. Comcast must not have been listening. It took a week and a half for them to simply get a technition out to my house with the correct HDTV box. This is the short story of course but includes at least 8 calls to the worste, most incompetent and rude reps from Comcast like a women named Deseray who not only yelled at me but when I asked to speak with a supervisor said there wasn't one initially and then transferred me to an entriely differant dept. I would advice anyone with the option of another provider to seriously consider it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lilipip

7 Rules For Turning Business Conflicts Into Win-Win